Card Confirmation

GerryJ
Contributor
Contributor

I have 2 new credit cards listed and received messages for each that a small amount has been taken from them, and can I confirm the cards by entering amounts taken or code given. One of them does show a £1 withdrawal by Paypal and I have confirmed, but the other doesn't... how do I proceed?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

GerryJ
Contributor
Contributor

This has now been resolved. Problem was caused by a lack of enail notification from Paypal concerning confirmation. Both cards were added to my account at the same time back in February, but the confirmation emails were not sent until mid April, when the deduction for Card 2 was made. Card 1 was actually deducted shortly after I added them, but with no email from PP, I wasn't looking at PP deductions as far back as Feb when the confirmation emails came in April.

Hope that makes sense. All good and both confirmed now  Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @GerryJ

Thanks for reaching out! If your online card statement shows pending transactions you may be able to see the code within minutes.  The code will be printed next to the word 'PAYPAL'.  If not, check your card statement within 2-3 working days to find your 4-digit PayPal Code beside, or near the £1 charge.  If you can't check your statement online, you'll need to wait for your next paper statement or contact your bank.

Once you have the code, you can confirm your card as follows:

1. Go to Wallet.
  2. Click the card that you're ready to confirm.
  3. Enter the code and click Confirm.

Cheers!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

GerryJ
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Jon, thanks for the reply. Nothing in 'Pending'. Ist card confirmation withdrawal was on 17th April. Still nothing for card 2

Login to Me Too
Solved

GerryJ
Contributor
Contributor

This has now been resolved. Problem was caused by a lack of enail notification from Paypal concerning confirmation. Both cards were added to my account at the same time back in February, but the confirmation emails were not sent until mid April, when the deduction for Card 2 was made. Card 1 was actually deducted shortly after I added them, but with no email from PP, I wasn't looking at PP deductions as far back as Feb when the confirmation emails came in April.

Hope that makes sense. All good and both confirmed now  Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.