Cant withdraw my funds in my limited account

lailakhezene

Hello,

I can't withdraw the funds from my limited  Paypal account.

I have 3 cards added,  and none of them worked. I tried adding a bank account, but am faced with an error message saying, "Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later."

Can anyone help me please?  I get the message when either trying to withdraw to my card, OR when trying to add a bank account. My money has been stuck in the account for many years, all because I can't withdraw them. Very upset and stressed because of this.

Can anyone working for Paypal help me with this, please? I've contacted PayPal by email and have never gotten a response. I've also tried calling and someone told me to wait 24-48 hours for changes to take place in my account, but that didn't help either. I'm assuming this is all a technical issue since I can't withdraw to my card and I can't add a bank account.

(P.S: It's been MUCH more than 180 days since my account got limited, like I said its been years.)

not working.JPGnot working1.JPG

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lailakhezene 

Contact customer service for assistance with withdrawing your money:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

No one in the forums can access others' account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

lailakhezene

I did that already, but that hasn't helped at all. Nobody has been able to figure out why I can't withdraw my money. Thought I'd come here to see if I can get better help. Please someone from Paypal take a look at this case

Login to Me Too

Tracy2003
New Community Member
Call customer service, record your phone call. You’ll prob need to upload proof of who you are again. Make sure you record the phone call, put it in writing and ask them to confirm what they’ve advised in writing. They’re not helpful and if you complain they claim there’s no management to complain to or indeed an actual complaints dept. Keep on and record everything!!! Mine has just been locked, I’ve gone to the ombudsman as they’ve lied and been extremely rude and unhelpful.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.