Cant withdraw money to my debit card from paypal?

ADEV
Contributor
Contributor

I have already withdrawn to the same debit card and didn't have problems but now I have. First I need to confirm the card for the second time. I confirm card but now I get the second error when I wont to withdraw money to my debit card it says "

Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later.

". Can someone help me with this problem?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @ADEV,

Welcome to the community and sorry to hear you are experiencing problems withdrawing funds. I can see you are located in Bosnia & Herzegovina. In that case there would be a $5.00 withdrawal fee for withdrawals that are not automatically swept out to your bank on the 1st of every month. If you are experiencing problems withdrawing funds in the meantime, this may be our internal security system blocking the withdrawal. Please make sure you are logging in from a secure, local network and try again at a later date.

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

ADEV
Contributor
Contributor

I still can't withdraw money to my card. I wait for 48h because of confirmation card and still can't withdraw and I didn't get my money back of confirmation. I don't know why I can't withdraw. I withdraw  20$ on 29.01.2019. to the same card and I didn't have any problem with that but know first I didn't get my money of confirmation and I can't withdraw 47$ to my card. Can you help me pls?

@PayPal_Siobhán wrote:

Hi @ADEV,

Welcome to the community and sorry to hear you are experiencing problems withdrawing funds. I can see you are located in Bosnia & Herzegovina. In that case there would be a $5.00 withdrawal fee for withdrawals that are not automatically swept out to your bank on the 1st of every month. If you are experiencing problems withdrawing funds in the meantime, this may be our internal security system blocking the withdrawal. Please make sure you are logging in from a secure, local network and try again at a later date.

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

@PayPal_Siobhán wrote:

Hi @ADEV,

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

HatimShaco
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, did you solve it ? and can you please tell me how

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.