Cant transfer money

Spagoron
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I did lot of transactions on my paypal acc and never had problem like that. For example I have on my acc 100€, but I can transfer just 5€, can you tell me why?? “You can’t transfer so much money, try it later”
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Spagoron,

Welcome to the PayPal Community. I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues transferring funds out of your account. That error can appear for a few different reasons. I normally recommend first clearing your cache and cookies or trying another browser / trusted device to make sure it's not a device error first. If the issue continues after that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support for further assistance.

You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Best Wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.