Cant transfer funds to a card

Digitobaf
New Community Member

I'm having a problem transferring funds from my PayPal balance to my main card. I've done this transaction countless times and never had a problem with it until now. I keep getting the “Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction" error message. I guess I shouldn't have tried to withdraw funds so many times because it seems suspicious.

I got an email saying that I should update my card and I don't understand why I should do that. It doesn't expire till next year. This is the first hiccup I've had with PayPal. Is this a security issue or is the system buggy right now? 

I tried messaging the help center and got a response saying that I should re-link the bank account. I guess the guy didn't really read my message because I'm not trying to transfer funds to a bank account, but a prepaid Visa card. For good measure, I tried removing and re-adding the card, but PayPal won't even let me do that. I got a "Due to technical difficulties, your request couldn't be completed." 

What is going on? I have no access to my own money. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Alvargas777
New Community Member
Did you ever get this issue resolved? I'm having the same exact issue. I'm new to paypal and want to transfer 250 to my debit card but the same error keeps popping up.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.