Cant transfer funds ANYWHERE

nchadwick
Contributor
Contributor

I have my Bank of America checking account verified linked. I am trying to transfer my unemployment payment ive been waiting for since March. When i click transfer to bank it ends up giving me an error msg saying "theres a problem right now were not able to complete this transaction"  it also gives me the same msg when i try to send money to my husband from my paypal balance. ive had this account for 3 years however recently started using it. When it wants me to verify who i am it wont let me with my cell phone because it is not in my name. I have no idea how to fix this as i cant speak to anyone even though the system gives me a number to call. the paypal transfer to my husband original stated it was under review for 24 hours and then about 8 hours later i got an email saying that the transaction has veen reveresed. " to assist youm paypal uses antifraud systems to detect and prevent fraud" neither one of us were given an option to verify anything at all. I have over 12k in here and no way to get a dollar out. Please help me 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.