Cant spend my money

Mackattack13
New Community Member
Recieved a larger payment yesterday than i have ever had on here, says the payment went through an the money is available. But when i try to transfer even a small ammt of money into my bank acct or on my debit card it says pending
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Are you sure the payment doesn't show that it's being held? You have an available balance and a pending balance that would be showing in PayPal in this case.

This can happen when you receive abnormal payments to your account.

Was it a payment for something that you're shipping somebody? Make sure to add tracking details to the transaction in PayPal, which will help the hold get released more quickly.

If you click into the transaction details in PayPal you should see the status, and any details about why it's pending.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

BiggDogg67
Contributor
Contributor

I had a Friend of mine Paypal to Me via Friends and Family which should clear immediately and it show the funds are in fact available but when i go to use them even a low dollar amount paypal will not allow even as much as 1.00 dollar to be spent when in fact it shows the funds are clear and when i call them they keep telling me they have no idea why i can not use my funds because on their end they are also see the funds are available so then why can i use them??????????????????????

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Are you able to withdraw to your bank?

How exactly are you trying to make payments? Are you using PayPal checkout on a website? Are you trying to send directly to another person using the Send Money feature?

Can you provide screenshots or a video demo of the experience you are having?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.