Cant link my card.

Chootx
Contributor
Contributor
I was recently having trouble with payments not going through. So i decided to remove my card and try linking it again but it’s saying that my card was declined by the issuing bank so I contacted the bank and they stated that my account is working fine and there are no restrictions whatsoever. (My non paypal automatic payments are going through fine) So they asked me to resolve it with paypal but paypal is saying otherwise. Ps- i have enough funds, i cleared my history and cookies, my billing address is the same as my card’s. Neither side is resolving this issue. I need help.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chootx 

In a lot of countries paypal only accepts a credit card, so if you are using a debit card then did you manage to confirm it with the 4 digit code first when you added it?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Chootx
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, i have used that card for years. I asked if they are not accepting debit cards anymore but they said they are and they are trying to resolve the problem now. So now i’m guessing its a problem with paypal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.