Cant link my VISA BPI Amore prepaid card to paypal

Marchristian06
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there Paypal community..
i just want to ask a solution for my problem here in Paypal..
I tried lot's of times linking my "VISA BPI Amore prepaid card"
but still say's that the card cant be accepted..
Pls. help me about this..

The card isnt linked into another account and this will be the first time that its going to be used..
Thanks a lot in advance for the help..

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Evznakafle
New Community Member

Me too. I have an Amore prepaid card with beep. I can't link to my paypal account.

Login to Me Too

joizee
New Community Member

Got this from: https://www.bpiexpressonline.com/p/1/1325/amore-how-to-use-onlineinstore

Paypal

When linking your Amore Visa Prepaid to PayPal, please make sure your card has at least Php 150 load. PayPal charges $1 to link your card to your PayPal account, and Php 100 when you verify your card. After successfully verifying your card, PayPal will return the Php 100 to your PayPal account in the form of PayPal credits.

How to link Amore Visa Prepaid to PayPal:

1. Sign-up/ Log-in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Profile
  3. Select Add/Edit Credit Card
  4. Select Visa as card type
  5. Enter your Amore Visa Prepaid details
  6. Click Add Card
  7. Your Amore Visa Prepaid is now viewable in your PayPal Profile. To finalize linking of your card to Paypal, click Confirm My Card to allow PayPal to send a 4-digit verification code you need.

To retrieve your 4-digit PayPal verification code, please view your Last five (5) card transaction history via BPI Online Banking (Card must be enrolled and viewable in your BPI Online Banking account's My Portfolio Page) or by calling <removed>.

---

So I guess my VISA Amore does not have a load? Hope it helps!

Login to Me Too

jamols09
Contributor
Contributor

It still doesn't work I have an amount of 200 pesos in visa. I made 200 load because currency fluctuates up and down but still it says "We’re sorry, something went wrong. Please try again."

Login to Me Too

Densho1985
Contributor
Contributor

Also mine. I badly need your help guys paypal.png

Login to Me Too

rhon696
New Community Member
Me too, it says that the card was not accepted and chose another card
Login to Me Too

tedxguy
New Community Member

Called BPI today kasi may laman ng 500 yung amore ko. Pero ayaw mag-link

Turns out, nag activity check sila sa amore ko and they saw na something was trying to get money sa account ko and dahil zero ang balance, the transaction failed and parang na "hold" to some transactions yung account ko. Hindi naman na-hack pero may app ako na di ko na binabayaran because nagmove na ako from iOS to androud. So I will disable that one na.

As of the moment pina-process nila.

So in summary:

- leave at least Php 100 sa account mo para di sya ma-idle.

- 89100. deretso dial sa CP. They will assist naman although the waiting time is way too long. Patience is virtue

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.