Cant confirm bank account

peeeedoff
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry to start on a negative note but as usual with this type of service paypal can take money from me without any trouble at all. When it comes to me withdrawing money then it is a different matter. PayPal sent me an email saying 

Three steps to confirm your bank account:

1. In your bank statement look for your last PayPal payment or the PayPal transfer. In the reference section you will find the 4-digit numeric code.
  2. Log in to your PayPal account at http://www.paypal.com and click "Confirm bank account" in the "Notifications" box on the right side.
  3. Enter the numeric code. That's it.

When I log in there is no “notifications” box on the right hand side so I can’t click on “Confirm bank account” does anyone know how I might accomplish this, as the administrators obviously don’t. I can’t find how to delete bank account and recreate it either? NOT IMPRESSED.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

peeeedoff
Contributor
Contributor

The above photo is a shot of my mobile when using the mobile app. When I go into Bank Accounts and cards. PayPal won’t let me withdraw Money as they say I have not confirmed my Bank Account. I can’t delete the Bank Account and recreate it as my withdrawal is pending??????

Login to Me Too

FatalMessiah
New Community Member
Dosnt let me confirm my bank account nothing on the right tried both the app and website
Login to Me Too

abhaymaurya
New Community Member

I see where to confirm the bank account in paypal interface but the issue is that I have never received any transaction from paypal, i have checked my bank transactions multiple times and there is nothing from paypal so i am not sure from where to take that 4 digit code. Can anyone help?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.