Cant add my Bank Account

RachaelD1991
Contributor
Contributor
My bank account was deleted from my account and now it won't let me add it again
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RachaelD1991 

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @RachaelD1991,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to use your bank account on your PayPal account. Typically, if that happens, it means that the bank returned a response to us that the account information was invalid. Did everything on the bank account match entirely, including the account number, full name and address? If so, you may want to call customer service to request a representative to look at the information received from the bank and help narrow down the problem. To get the number to call, click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.