Cant add a new debit card to my account. Security code isn't being accepted.

AdamPartington
Contributor
Contributor

I am attempting to add a new debit card to my account as a method of payment. When i go to ad the security number from the back of the card, it says "please check your security code" but I know I am putting it in right. I've attempted it 3 times with no luck. 

Any help?

(Im in the uk btw)

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @AdamPartington,

I'm sorry to hear that the security code isn't being accepted when you enter the card information. I know you've double-checked the security code. Is all the other information correct? Is the card number itself entered correctly? Is the card registered to your name and the address as it appears on PayPal?

There's also the possibility that there's a technical issue. Clearing the cookies and cache in your browser may potentially make the difference.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.