Cant Confirm order Status!?

Morob7
Contributor
Contributor

HI

All of sudden when I click GET MONEY and then Click Virtual Service I get a blank screen??! I can't confirm the order status anymore!! WTH?? Anyone else having this issue??

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

BillMc2
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue.  Website is broken.  Tried multiple browsers.  No joy!

Login to Me Too

madame-ecom
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here,
Did you guys find any solution?

Login to Me Too

BillMc2
Contributor
Contributor

Still doesn't work and PayPal doesn't care.  They just get to keep your money longer.  Paypal response to me was "just keep trying".  What a joke.

Login to Me Too

milanvuk
New Community Member

Hi,

I had the same issue and I've managed to resolve it partially. I've removed ?type=service from the URL that is in the address bar when I get the blank screen. After removing it and hitting enter, I landed on the page where I could update the status.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Login to Me Too

BillMc2
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the workaround! 

It would be nice if paypal acknowledge it was their problem and not always blame the user ("Clear the cache", "Delelte your cookies", "Try a new browser", etc.)

Login to Me Too

madame-ecom
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your answer.
Alas does not work for me as I render services and have nothing to ship. I do not land on the proper page when removing "?service_type".
I need to be able to tell that the service has been completed and add the date of completion.

Thank you for your time.

Login to Me Too

Hanre
Contributor
Contributor

I can't proceed when i click confirm order status! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.