Cannot withdraw pending money

lucascant
New Community Member

Hello,

First, excuse any language mistake. English is not my first language.

Back to 2015 I was an internacional student living in USA for 15 months.

During my exchange program period I sold a guitar using eBay and I received the money though PayPal. I have used part of the money, and the rest of it stays on my account from 2015 until today. I am no longer an internacional student, neighter living in USA. But, I would like withdraw the rest of my money from my paypal account.

Logging in my account there's a message "Theres a money waiting for you" but I cannot accept this money because I have NO US BANK ACCOUNT to link/confirm or SSN/ITIN documents to prove I am the real me.

I sent my passport, my NYC ID CARD (with address and date (2015), my country ID and others trying to confirm my identity and I get back jsut an automatic e-mail. However, the paypal robots cannot understand the situation properly.

I am creating this thread hoping to get an e-mail contact to explain this situation or some paypal agent to help me find a solution.

I could not find any e-mail contact to be answered by a real agent, only robots.

What should I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lucascant 

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

You should really withdraw any funds / resolve issues / remove cards and bank accounts before you move countries. If you don't then you may have problems doing so once you have moved and may need to contact customer services for help to resolve things.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.