Cannot transfer money from paypal to bank account

Dora92
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. 

I am using paypal to receive some payments from a job for several months. Every time money is transferred to my paypal account, I myself transfer the money to my bank account, the one that I had always have connected to pay pal. 

It's been 3 days and I am trying to transfer my money from pay pal to my bank account and I always get the message that I have to choose a smaller amount to transfer. I have tried it with multiple small -very small- amounts of money and I still get the same message. 

Does anyone have a clue why this is happening? 

Thank you! 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

JLawton
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I've never had that specific issue but ive had the issue of sending money awhile back. Kept getting the error to try again later. I was trying on my Laptop at the time. I tried my App on my phone and it worked with no issue. Not sure if that will help but its worth a shot if you have not already tried that.

Also, In case you did not know you can order a PAY PAL CASH CARD that is connected to your Paypal account. It's a debit Mastercard. I suggest ordering one that way you can just go to your closest ATM and Withdraw money or just use the card where ever you want just like you would your bank card.

Its free,No monthly or Annual fees for using it.  

Hope at least some of this info may help

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

JLawton
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I've never had that specific issue but ive had the issue of sending money awhile back. Kept getting the error to try again later. I was trying on my Laptop at the time. I tried my App on my phone and it worked with no issue. Not sure if that will help but its worth a shot if you have not already tried that.

Also, In case you did not know you can order a PAY PAL CASH CARD that is connected to your Paypal account. It's a debit Mastercard. I suggest ordering one that way you can just go to your closest ATM and Withdraw money or just use the card where ever you want just like you would your bank card.

Its free,No monthly or Annual fees for using it.  

Hope at least some of this info may help

Login to Me Too

Dora92
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you very much for your reply. I will try the app and I am definitely gonna order the debit mastercard cause transferring the money from PayPal to bank account and wait for 2 days has been really exhausting. Thank you!
Login to Me Too

JLawton
Contributor
Contributor

No Problem! Remember its the PAY PAL CASH CARD to request, They also have a PP-Pre paid card but thats not the one you want. 

Hopefully giving the App a try will work as well. Nothing is more irritating than not being able to access your money!  🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.