Cannot transfer funds and no text error bubble [HELP]

jsstni1212
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, can someone help me I tried transferring my funds from Paypal to my prepaid credit card (Paymaya) then this error is showing no text inside. 
It's bothering me , I tried removing and inserting the card again still same error with no text... it shows like this in the image below.. thanks
helpp.JPG

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @jsstni1212,

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering a technical error that doesn't display a message when attempting to transfer funds. Please try clearing the cookies and cache in your browser and log in again. If the issue persists after that, you can log in at https://www.paypal-support.com and open a ticket to the technicians to report the issue.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

jsstni1212
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Olivia , 

it seems the error text is appearing but it says "Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later." I dont know what to do, is it my card thats having a problem? Im using prepaid visa card Paymaya.. whenever i connect it to paypal it gets a fund from my card and then refunds it, which is my indication that it is working with paypal but whenever i try to transfer funds from paypal to my card it shows that error ...

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @jsstni1212,

Please check if you have met the criteria for PayMaya withdrawals as explained here. It could also be our security blocking the withdrawal so you might need to contact our support directly to see what is blocking the withdrawal, You will find their contact details in the Help section of your account. 

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.