Cannot link my credit card into my account. Please help!

TypedFlame
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, i have a problem. Well a while ago i made an account and i forgot to change the region from Uk to Greece because i'm greek and couldn't add my phone number for security reasons. I read some posts that i cannot change the region and the only way is to make a new account. Then i removed my credit card, deleted my account and made a new one. And now when i try to link the card i had linked the the other account which is deleted now it says that the card is already linked to another account but i remember that i removed it. I'm not sure 100% if i removed it. Please reply as soon as possibe because i need to add my card. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @TypedFlame,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In this case, I would recommend contacting our Customer Service, as we may need to manually remove the card from any previous account to let you add it again. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal). 

I hope this helps!

Martina

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @TypedFlame,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In this case, I would recommend contacting our Customer Service, as we may need to manually remove the card from any previous account to let you add it again. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal). 

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.