Cannot link checking accounts from 2 separate banks to my PayPal account

davidmeier
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to link 2 of my checking accounts at different banks to my PayPal account and I get a "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now."

I called PayPal customer service today and after several minutes, I was told that PayPal will not link to my Wells Fargo checking account due to a PayPal security feature which does not like the account for some unknown reason.  I then asked to link a checking account at a different bank (FNB Corporation (PA)) to my account and the customer service person said, after another several minutes, that the second checking account also cannot be linked as well for the same reason.  I asked who can I talk to in hopes of resolving or understanding the issue (i.e., what do I need to fix?) and he said there is no one to talk to and I need to open additional bank accounts if I want to link to PayPal because my existing checking accounts cannot be linked to PayPal due to this unknown security issue on PayPal's system for which he cannot provide any additional assistance.

What do I need to do or fix to link my checking accounts to my PayPal account?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.