Cannot edit bank name

JJME
New Community Member

Hello, good afternoon. I have a concern. I withdraw my paypal money earlier to my bank account, the problem which I didn't saw earlier was, instead of the bank name which is METROBANK, I mistakenly typed my full name on it. Can I still receive the money even if the bank name was not right? or should I edit it? there's no edit button though 😞 please help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JJME wrote:

Hello, good afternoon. I have a concern. I withdraw my paypal money earlier to my bank account, the problem which I didn't saw earlier was, instead of the bank name which is METROBANK, I mistakenly typed my full name on it. Can I still receive the money even if the bank name was not right? or should I edit it? there's no edit button though 😞 please help.

If there is a problem with the transfer, PayPal will notify you. If the money does not arrive in 14 days, call customer service to put a trace on it: Click "Help" at the top menu, then scroll down and click "Contact Us" and then select the phone option.

After this situation is fixed. You can remove the bank and add it again with the correct info and confirm it before you try withdrawing money again.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.