Cannot convert currency from Euro to Php

Hessed24
Contributor
Contributor
I get error in converting my balance from euro to php today. This worked fine last time, i dont know what's wrong this time. It says like sorry something is not right today pls try again. Pls help. Thank you.
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

unhsian
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. I tried converting USD to Php and it worked well, but when I tried to convert Euro to Php, it says "We’re sorry, things don’t appear to be working right now. Try again later."

Login to Me Too

Rein_heaven
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, is this issue still on? I cant convert my euro to peso too. Did you contact Paypal Customer Care? I was trying to contact them but it seems there is no available agent at the moment.
Login to Me Too

Hessed24
Contributor
Contributor

not yet. I got a reply from their support acknowledging that they understood my problem and will try to resolve it. until now I can't convert currencies. Needed the money urgently so what I did was I sent my euros to php in my husband's paypal then I sent it back to my account. since free naman mejo hassle lng. Disappointing.

Login to Me Too

Hessed24
Contributor
Contributor

yes I got the same error msg. Have you resolved yours? other paypal accounts have no problem converting. only us 

Login to Me Too

Eshekieri
Contributor
Contributor

Hey,

I was also experiencing this problem but stumbled upon a fix for this. If you have any funds in USD, convert them to GBP first, then convert the GBP to USD. It worked for me. it works even if you just have 0.75 USD. convert them to GBP or any other currency and you will be good to go.

Login to Me Too

Maeler
Contributor
Contributor
It's same to me when i want to send paypal to gcash its 0 balance cause its not converted in php i hope paypal will fix this..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.