Cannot confirm my VISA debit card

Vaibhav_bthl
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I am located in India. I added by VISA debit card to my paypal account but cannot confirm it . It requires OTP to be entered but your OTP page is completely broken. I receive the OTP from my bank but your page shows an error stating "b11-pdc.enstage-sas.com refused to confirm" at the place where i am supposed to enter the OTP. I tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge browsers after clearing all cache, cookies etc but the problem persists. PFA screenshots in Firefox & Chrome. I have emailed paypal 5 times but haven't received a single response. The contact number mentioned on the help page does not work.

Regards

VaibhavSS.jpgSS2.jpg

Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

MJ_28
Contributor
Contributor
Hi @ZubWeb, Thanks for your keen reply. Absolutely, I am too not sure if the person who used Vivo browser and got approved is just an #exceptional case OR is just #misleading. And I can understand your concern about Visa Card issue and also as a technical person I know that few browsers (Desktop/Mobile/Ad-block disabled) might never displayed the secure IOB verification page, just because this is the technically backend side issue at IOB. Indeed, This solution was posted with intention of getting responses from you all who got verified/unverified. So if the majority got resolved by this method then we can raise up an issue to the IOB head branch with informing that these issue having browser specific technical glitches. So that it would help us little regarding these issues and nothing else.
Login to Me Too

ZubWeb
Contributor
Contributor

Hey @MJ_28 

Did the post help you get it resolved? or you are still facing the issue? 
I couldn't make out from your post so asking.
Thanks 

Login to Me Too

MJ_28
Contributor
Contributor
Hi @ZubWeb Thanks for get in touch. No, I can't get verified my VISA Card by this method. I am still facing the same issue. You are always welcome to post/reply solution if any.
Login to Me Too

rupeshmourya103
Contributor
Contributor
I have solution.
Login to Me Too

ZubWeb
Contributor
Contributor

@rupeshmourya103 

Hi,
Its good to hear you found a solution. It would benefit us all if you would share the info with us.
Thanks in advance. 

Login to Me Too

rupeshmourya103
Contributor
Contributor
Solution is we have add plugin " ignore xframe header plugin".
Login to Me Too

ZubWeb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 
@rupeshmourya103 
Thank you so much for you reply and solution.
I did try the addon in Firefox browser. And it allowed me to enter the OTP I received form the bank.
I got my card verified. Yet to try and make a payment. Will do that in coming days and post again.
But I definitely made some progress (though I have no clue what that Addon works for)
Thank you once again! 🙂

@MJ_28 @Vaibhav_bthl  and everyone else with this issue.
Guys you need to give this a try as well, and do post how it turns up for you too.

Kind Regards

Login to Me Too

ZubWeb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

An update,
Card works perfectly fine. Did some USD transactions and all worked smoothly.

@rupeshmourya103 
 Thank you so much! 

Login to Me Too

MJ_28
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

@ZubWeb

Its never be safe to do verification of (Any)Debit card with the help of "Addon" in (ANY) Firefox browser. After-all, Its all about to Debit card. !!!

So I never wished to do verify via "Any Addon / Any Unofficial Third Party Software", Just because it can be risky for our bank account in future. In short, If you are little enough techno-savvy then you may understand what i m talking about. 

Anyway,

The GOOD NEWS is that RECENTLY, IOB has resolved its error of Debit cards verification, which was occurred for past 1 year due to some technical reasons.

So, @ZubWeb @Vaibhav_bthl @MSalman @rupeshmourya103 

Now, You can verify your VISA IOB debit cards successfully without use of any Addons.

Note: If somebody have done verification via addons, then i suggest to delete your card and verify again via normal debit card linking process. (i.e. "Without using any Addons.")

Login to Me Too

MSalman
Contributor
Contributor

@rupeshmourya103 Thanks ,I just got my card approved.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.