Cannot add bank account

sohaib_se
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there ! I'm suffering when i try to add bank account it says "We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date." when i tried to contact support i got an email saying that problem solved but i tried again and same problem when i recontacted them i got a call from an agent who did not even try to help he said that i must have funds inside my bank acc and locked the line on my face (this is really rough) and in the other hand i know that i don't need funds bcs paypal will send small amounts of money for confirmation plz i need help with this or a good assistant at least ...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sohaib_se

You can't add a local bank account in your country.
You can only add a linked card.

The only exception is U.S expats can add their bank accounts to other countries paypal accounts (paypal is a U.S company so they allow their citizens to do this).

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/we[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]b2

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sohaib_se
Contributor
Contributor
It is US bank though
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.