Cannot Transfer Funds From Bank into PayPal Account

Rfox71
New Community Member

I have been transferring funds into my account for years now. I had the same problem in March, and within an hour the gentleman cleared it up and I was able to do my transfer. Yesterday I tried it and I could not transfer the funds. I tried several times and called. The first CS said they could not see that I even attempted. She had no idea what the problem was and sugessted I call my bank. I did. They said everything was fine on their end. I call back, CS says maybe I should clear my cache and try different browser(s) or my mobile. I did...all of that ad still received the same message: "There's a problem with adding money to your account. If you'd like help, please contact us."  I call abck a third time. This time I am told that PayPal is doing something new for security reasons and is not allowing any transfers from banks to my PayPal, but since I have been a customer for years and I have consistently transferred mooney from my bank to PayPal that I do not have to worry. That all I have to do is use my debit card at any store or online, and they will automatically take teh payment from my bank account.  IT. DOES. NOT. WORK.  I had a friend having issues, while she was on the line with CS she asked was there a new policy in place, her CS said no. So, I do not know who or what to believe or think.

My bank says there is no issue on their end. PayPal is telling me everything checks out on their end. This is frustrating. Does anyone have a clue as to what is gioing on?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

WHAT IS name of your bank?

has anyone added your bank account to their PAYPAL account?

has your bank changed their routing number and /or your account number?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.