Cannot Resolve Negative Account Via TopUp

Sarah76767676
Contributor
Contributor

I am not able to top up my account to resolve a negative balance. I am being sent reminders that my account is negative yet I can't fix this. The button for either transferring money by debit card or VISA just doesn't do anything. There is not chat help available nor can I query this through the resolution centre. It's absolutely ridiculous. My identity is verified according to PayPal. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Sarah76767676,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I am sorry to know about the negative balance and unable to add funds. As the transfer button isn't working, I would recommend you to try some troubleshooting steps like clearing cache and cookies also, try using a different browser which would help. Please check this article to add funds to your PayPal account. If the issue still remains, please reach out to our customer service by clicking on contact at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.