Cannot Add Funds

nice26
New Community Member

I want to add funds to my PayPal account. I'm new in PayPal and I just recently added my visa card (Philippines) and was already verified.  But when I tried pressing the button, under balance, there's no option on how to add money. There are only 3 options coming up:

• Transfer funds
  • Send or request payments
  • Merchant fees

When I tried clicking Transfer funds, and select the option FROM, what's coming up is the note "Paypal Balance P0.00 PHP". It should be the other way around, from my Visa Card to PayPal, not vice versa since I need to fund it first.

Can somebody help me with this? I need to really use it now. Is there a problem with my account? I would really appreciate any help on this. Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MarcusVentus
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same issue. I just created my account a few days ago and I've already linked it to my Mastercard and also my bank account, but I do not see any option to add funds to my wallet from either my card or my bank account. It's only giving me the option to withdraw funds from my wallet, which is currently empty.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MarcusVentus

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MarcusVentus
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@MarcusVentus

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Apologies. I'm also from the Philippines just like the guy who posted this issue. I'm also unsure of what he meant by "account already verified" as I do not think I have done anything special that would also make my account "verified" since I only opened it a few days ago. If someone could tell me how to add funds to my Paypal wallet, I'd greatly appreciate it and if being "verified" is needed to be able to do it, I would like to know how to get that done as well.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.