Cancel my card

Farah997
Contributor
Contributor
How can I cancel my card from an old account which I lost the email and I want to open a new account and use my card
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Farah997,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to use your card because it's associated with a different account. If you're unable to log in to the old account to remove the card, please contact PayPal customer service and let them know that you would like to close an old account and remove the financial information so it can be used on the new account.

You will need to know the phone number or email address on that account so it can be looked up and your identity will be validated during the call before a representative can close the account. Please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then click Call us. You can call as a guest if you cannot log in to your old account.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.