Cancel a Pending Withdrawal

ggregg1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi is it possible to cancel a pending withdrawal, I clicked in the wrong account to withdraw to

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

ggregg1
Contributor
Contributor
That says if it's complete you can't cancel but this isn't complete? It said it go into my account within 2 hours but nothing so far
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ggregg1 wrote:
That says if it's complete you can't but this isn't complete? It said it go into my account within 2 hours but nothing so far

But it said, "No. Once you’ve requested a withdrawal from your PayPal account, it can’t be cancelled." If what you say were true then what's the point of saying that we can't cancel once we've requested. I believe "completed" meant as in if the money is in your bank account (and not still being cleared by your bank) then you can add it back to PayPal. When PayPal processed your transfer, they mark it as complete in your PayPal account but it doesn't mean that the funds are in your bank account because the bank doesn't notify PayPal when the funds are posted to your account.

Feel free to contact customer service and see if they can cancel then:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ggregg1
Contributor
Contributor
My withdrawal is pending, when I did it it said within 2 hours but that was 3am this morning, do you know how long roughly it'll take please
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.