Can you transfer money from a credit card to your Paypal balance?

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I have 3 pre-paid visa and american express cards on my account and i cannon use all three of them on the sme purchase. Is there a way to take the balance of the pre-paid card, and add it to your account balance? If so, how? I have not entered my Social Sec. yet. Will I have too?

Thanks all!

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

Vexxed
But then you must pay the fees which Im not paying 2$ to send money that I shod be allowed to do for free.
Login to Me Too

Glennjrbeck
Yea that's the only way I found to take money from one pre paid card to a paypal balance send it to another paypal there's a fee but it works thanks
Login to Me Too

Magik1968
New Community Member
I had an issue where I wanted to fund a PayPal purchase through my credit card (I've done this in the past) Instead of asking which account to use PayPal deducted the amount from my balance & then deducted the remainder from my bank account. Now I want to add funds back to the balance, using the credit card as the funding source BUT I don't want this to be treated as s cash advance
Login to Me Too

pinballer

The only way I have added money to my Paypal balance is get a friend to send you money as a "gift" and then give your friend the money plus the dollar they charge him for sending the gift. 

Login to Me Too

vitallll
Contributor
Contributor

It is ridicules that in 2018 they cant make a simple button that transfers X sum from your prepaid card to your PayPal account... 

It should work same as paying with your card on a different site but instead it just transfers to your balance, i wouldn't mind some small fee.

Login to Me Too

vivito
Contributor
Contributor

it seems that now is possible... but still not public available!?!

<removed>

Login to Me Too

ppken86
Contributor
Contributor

can you pm me on what that link is ? I went to it but thears no item description. 

Login to Me Too

vivito
Contributor
Contributor

I read this item description:

Find out how to add money to your PayPal balance using credit or prepaid cards. 
No one online knows this system yet! 
Nobody talks about it but from today you can add money without using a bank transfer. 
With this guide you will access the system to overcome this limit ... You can also use more cards to make an online purchase by simply move money to your PayPal balance. 
Don't wait for the system to be changed and access this guide before the others !!

So it's possible!

Login to Me Too

ppken86
Contributor
Contributor

LOL .

Ok so thay are just selling info. I'm pretty shear ebay don't allow that. Or at least thay don't allow selling of digital items(1's and 0's). Witch in my mind is the same thing.

Login to Me Too

vivito
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.