Can’t withdrawal to my credit card

MahmoudDakhisi
New Community Member

Hi, I’m used to withdraw money to my credit card, but now when I get to transfer the funds, I only find that « Link Bank Account » button... Which is abnormal Did Paypal stopped Credit Cards withdraws?? I called my bank and they claimed that none of this is their fault ! Please help! Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Maureen1958
Contributor
Contributor
If I have 200.00 in my credit acct available And balance of 45.00 in my cash bal can I still use the credit card
Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @Maureen1958,

Here's an article from our Help Center on What is my preferred payment method and how can I change it.  If you have additional questions, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @MahmoudDakhisi,

Welcome to the Community!  Here's an article from our Help Center on How do I withdraw funds from my PayPal account.  For this situation, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.