Can't withdraw the first balance

JohnnyDP72
New Community Member

I received two separate money from different sources. I was able to withdraw the last but not able to withdraw the first money and it is not appearing on the available balance anymore for withdrawal. Please help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @JohnnyDP72,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

If the amount is not showing in your available balance, it may be in your pending balance. If this is the case, there may be multiple reasons why your funds are being held. For example, we may have placed the amount in your pending balance if you have just started selling using this account or haven't sold in a while. In this case, simply add tracking information to be eligible for an early release of the funds. Also, it could be that the payment was disputed and in this case, you can log in to your Resolution Centre for more information or to respond to the case. Otherwise, the payment may be held for random review. If this is the case, you should have received an email with additional details or request in case we need more information from you to release the amount. 

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.