Can’t withdraw my money

Lg1107
Contributor
Contributor
So my friend sent me money from canada to here in US where I live. I linked my bank and my debit but still no luck on withdrawing my money. It always says “right now were not able to complete this transaction” its been 24 hours now and still like that. The worst part is costumer service is down 😖 someone help me and tell me what to do please. Thank you.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lg1107 

Did they send USD or CAD and are the funds showing in your paypal balance in USD?

Have you confirmed both bank account and card with the 4 digit code?

Does the cards billing address match your paypal account address?

Does the bank account name exactly match your paypal account name?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lg1107
Contributor
Contributor
Hello! She uses her credit card, would it not be automatically converted? I confirmed my bank acc by logging in to bank app. But the debit card never recieved a 4 digit code. And yes my billing address match to all my linked acc and my name. Thank you!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lg1107 

If she sent the correct currency then yes paypal or her card issuer would normally convert it automatically BUT she has to select the correct currency in the first place.

You can't withdraw to a card unless its been confirmed and are you sure you entered the 4 digit code from your bank account into your paypal wallet next to that bank account and confirmed it?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lg1107
Contributor
Contributor
Yes the status of my bank account say its confirmed. And yes my friend was told that it will be converted to usd. Still cant withdraw my money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.