Can't withdraw my balance to my linked bank account

YohanesBS
New Community Member

Hello

I can't withdraw my balance to my linked bank account. I have $9 USD in my account, please help

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

shan06
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @YohanesBS 

Thanks for contacting PayPal community!

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to transfer the funds, can I know what is the error message you are getting? 

Shantha!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @YohanesBS,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.

I am sorry to know that you're unable to withdraw funds. Each time you make a transaction on your PayPal account it goes through a series of filters to determine how much potential risk may be involved. If the system deems a transaction to be a potentially risk, the system may limit the transaction options or block the transaction from going through altogether. In this case, I would recommend you to try again after a couple of hours. If the issue persists, kindly reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options available on our website so that our advisors can help you accordingly.

I hope this helps.
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.