Can’t withdraw money (Said it’s less than minimum)

risecchi

Hello. I tried messaging all paypal customer service but got zero reply on this matter. They sent me message to message center too but I am a business account so it’s USELESS. I hope paypal can fix whatever their issue is. My problem is I have $6,39 on my paypal balance and I wanted to withdraw $6,00 to my Bank Account. I’m sending it to my Indonesian bank account and I usually let paypal convert the currency automatically when transferring, and it worked good.... until now. when i tried to withdraw the $6,00 they told me “Amount is less than the required 1,00 $ minimum.” The minimum is one dollar so why can’t it get through?? And I know paypal cut IDR 16,000 (about a dollar) from every withdrawal so if I take 6 dollars they would still be able to take that cut. I don’t know why they won’t let me withdraw this time. I also tried using my PC to transfer balance to my Bank Account and received a different message. It said “Something went wrong please try again later” I hope someone can help me here because the cs has been pretty disappointing.

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

Classica97
Contributor
Contributor
Same! I’m also in Indonesia and using a bussiness paypal account.. we have a same problem, idk what i should do
Login to Me Too

bramasto17
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem and I'm also from Indonesia. Is there a problem with withdrawing to Indonesia or is it because of my account?

Login to Me Too

Jamesreilly273
New Community Member
I’m from the UK and I got the same message, I can’t withdraw if it is below £6.00.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

Hi @Jamesreilly273,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community for help with this issue. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time withdrawing your balance. That is understandably frustrating. Generally, if there is an issue withdrawing your funds, it may be due to a limitation. 

Have you checked your Resolution Centre to see if there are any unresolved issues there? 

If there isn't a limitation on your account, I would check some additional things.

• Make sure your bank or card has been confirmed.
  • Make sure you are accessing your PayPal account from a familiar device and internet connection without the use of a VPN.
  • Check your Resolution Centre to see if any disputes have been filed against your received transactions.

If this problem with withdrawing your balance continues after 42 hours, I would recommend contacting PayPal customer support for direct assistance. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

MrsJeffery
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same issue. Small eBay item to post. PayPal app said I could not withdraw funds as below £6 minimum. No minimum has ever existed in the 15+ years I’ve been selling on eBay. However I went to PayPal website and it let me withdraw funds instantly. So I assume app issue and not PayPal.
Login to Me Too

TheCatsDad
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem today. The amount was under the £6 minimum. That was using the app. I logged into PayPal through my web browser and it worked OK.
Login to Me Too

Kevzie
New Community Member
Yep same issue, tried to withdraw £5 on app and said under £6 minimum. Went on safari browser and did it there, worked fine 🤷‍♂️
Login to Me Too

YvonneGrace
Contributor
Contributor

I was having the same problem, searching for solution I found your message here. I was using the paypal app but could not push through. So I tried using the browser and it really did fine. Fund transfer completed. Thank you ! 

Login to Me Too

edoalva48
Contributor
Contributor

I am from Indonesia as well and I am having this problem for like.. months.

I wanted to transfer / withdraw $5,48 to my bank account (Bank Mandiri). When I look everywhere they say minimum transfer is $1 so that should do. Hmm.. I also did managed to withdraw successfully once before (with SGD instead of USD). But then if you look I in browser (PayPal web) it says: "Jumlah transfer minimum adalah $10,00". So yeah, in the end I got clarity about this information. Which is actually okay, $10 or IDR 140.000 does makes sense although it is not as flexible if it is really $1 or IDR 14.000 at minimum. Of course I'm still hoping they make it equal at $1, though.

It's just still disappointing and annoying over the fact that PayPal can't even manage to spread precise information to us. Clarity, people!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.