Can't withdraw funds!

iamx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, 

I have been using paypal for 3 years, I never had troubles with paying for goods, or withdrawing funds to my CC connected account, but as of last week, whenever I want to withdraw funds I get this mesage: "You'll need to add a bank account"

Now my wallet already has a CC connected, and I had no troubles in withdrawing money to it because my cc is connected with my bank account, and I am not in the US, so I can't add a US bank account obviously, so I am wondering what is wrong all of a sudden and how can I get this fixed? 

Thank you

Login to Me Too
91 REPLIES 91

Averyfox23
I cant withdraw my balance even tho i have a balance enough and payment from my clients
Login to Me Too

Averyfox23
Please help me withdraw my balance
Login to Me Too

qerimialbert
Contributor
Contributor

please go to paypal/moneytransfer and do it manualy

Login to Me Too

Puakokfong
Contributor
Contributor
Cant withdraw
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525T
Contributor
Contributor

this link doesn't work for me. 

I have 2 cards clearly on my account and never had trouble withdrawing funds. Now whenever I go to add a card it said you have successfully added your card, but when i go to withdraw just takes me back to the page to add a card again. This makes no sense, why has PayPal changed all over a sudden when it was working fine?!

any help would be appreciated

Login to Me Too

sarrahcollins
New Community Member

Worked for me. Thanks for your help! God bless.

Login to Me Too

LauraN2

I've been receiving an error screen for 2 months when I try to withdraw funds and nobody answers my messages. 

LauraN2_0-1617184432572.png

Login to Me Too

IvaIgnjatovic
Contributor
Contributor

I did the same thing 🙂 thank you for the info, I tried to send an email to support but it was not possible, can anyone confirm getting money on the bank account.

Login to Me Too

iamx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, it is not posible to connect a bank account at this time unless you are within the United States. I guess when they implemented the new layout they missed out to add a link for fund withdrawal  on other then a US based bank account...

Login to Me Too

IvaIgnjatovic
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I understand, thank you,  one can't connect bank account outside the US. I was curious once people followed the link (solution presented) transferring funds (using old layout) to a credit card did they actually got the money. btw I used 'withdraw funds' option on the new layout twice so far and it worked. This problem occurred this morning and that was one more reason to worry about the whole thing. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.