Can't withdraw funds!

iamx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, 

I have been using paypal for 3 years, I never had troubles with paying for goods, or withdrawing funds to my CC connected account, but as of last week, whenever I want to withdraw funds I get this mesage: "You'll need to add a bank account"

Now my wallet already has a CC connected, and I had no troubles in withdrawing money to it because my cc is connected with my bank account, and I am not in the US, so I can't add a US bank account obviously, so I am wondering what is wrong all of a sudden and how can I get this fixed? 

Thank you

Login to Me Too
91 REPLIES 91

kendyjapry
Contributor
Contributor

me too. too long. Already more than a month.

@iamx wrote:

Hi everyone, 

I have been using paypal for 3 years, I never had troubles with paying for goods, or withdrawing funds to my CC connected account, but as of last week, whenever I want to withdraw funds I get this mesage: "You'll need to add a bank account"

Now my wallet already has a CC connected, and I had no troubles in withdrawing money to it because my cc is connected with my bank account, and I am not in the US, so I can't add a US bank account obviously, so I am wondering what is wrong all of a sudden and how can I get this fixed? 

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Aleks_T
New Community Member

Hi,

I also cannot withdraw money. I am in Netherlands, and it just offer the option to use US bank account. The old link which people post does not work for me (it still showing the country is US), and I was link mastercard in NL to my PP account.

Is there a way? What to do?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

CasperTan

it doesnt work , the link provided will redirect me to https://www.paypal.com/moneytransfer/
and i still cant withdraw . please help .

Login to Me Too

Estasino
Contributor
Contributor
I cannot withdraw or pay through PayPal. I go to resolve issue and still nothing.
Login to Me Too

Treasure007
Since yesterday I have not been able to withdraw to my credit card it keep telling me there is a problem I should try again. What's happening.
Login to Me Too

MaxieDad
Contributor
Contributor

The links provided here used to work for me ., but now it doesn't work anymore. 😞 

Login to Me Too

eightdecay
Contributor
Contributor

any update on this? facing the same problem now and i am waiting on my paypal 4 digit code, i am using virtual card to verify my account now

Login to Me Too

Countmc
Contributor
Contributor

It didn't work for me, when will it be fixed?

Login to Me Too

samz111
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I can't withdraw my money or funds in my Paypal.   Please help me.   Kind regards,  

Samuel <removed>

Login to Me Too

Temp20210427A
Not with drw payment yet
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.