Can't withdraw funds!

iamx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, 

I have been using paypal for 3 years, I never had troubles with paying for goods, or withdrawing funds to my CC connected account, but as of last week, whenever I want to withdraw funds I get this mesage: "You'll need to add a bank account"

Now my wallet already has a CC connected, and I had no troubles in withdrawing money to it because my cc is connected with my bank account, and I am not in the US, so I can't add a US bank account obviously, so I am wondering what is wrong all of a sudden and how can I get this fixed? 

Thank you

Login to Me Too
91 REPLIES 91

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tqyi wrote:

"You have exceeded your monthly withdrawal limit. To lift this limit, click View Limits on your Account Overview page."

there is no 'view limits' on account overview page.

and no response to my problem anywhere.

When you log on to Summary page, scroll down and click the "See how much you can send with PayPal" link under the "More about your account" section, on the left.

There, you should see your limits.  You may need to add a card or bank account to lift your sending and withdraw limits.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Nodlehs1
Contributor
Contributor

Using Paypal for years now with no problem withdrawing funds. 1st of September and suddenly I can't withdraw anymore. When I go to withdraw and click on my bank details the window does not automatically move on to the payment window but when I go back the account is listed. When I proceed however I just get the spinning ball icon on my screen and nothing happens.  Using the old link posted previously seems to work. https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_withdraw-funds

At least I got an email saying that "Your money’s on its way to your bank account"!

I'm in Ireland for what it is worth.

Login to Me Too

kiltimes
New Community Member

I had the same problem as Nodlehs1. Tried to withdaw from my account and I get a timer which goes round in circles. Rang Paypal yesterday and they told me to try again today, did so and still not working. Used the old link above and it has worked for me. Im in Ireland too. 

Login to Me Too

Nodlehs1
Contributor
Contributor

9 days in and I still can't use the new link and all the follow up from paypal was a survey! Paypal this problem has still not gone away?

Login to Me Too

Scanex

Hi,

Does anybody know how can I withdraw the money from PayPal to UK bank account?

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Youhave to link your bank account to your Paypal account first and verify it.

Login to Me Too

KateStone
New Community Member

I had the same issue with Withdraw - I am in Ireland too. I tried few paypal accounts, few different browsers and the same problem. Tried to ring support but gave up.  The old link seems to work for me.  Not sure when I will get money. Usually they are next morning on the account.

Login to Me Too

Olgasha
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue. Have you figured it out how it can work?

Login to Me Too

Olgasha
Contributor
Contributor

Have you figured out how it works? I have the same problem with mastercard in Europe

Login to Me Too

davli
Contributor
Contributor

It Now seems that the withdrawl link has disappeared so ...

how do we now withdraw funds to out Bank Account etc.?

Thanks,

D & L

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.