Can't withdraw funds to my PayPal account

Homericly
Contributor
Contributor

I keep getting the message "Sorry, somethings not right. Please try again later" when I try to withdraw funds from my PayPal account to my card. I have reached out to my bank and nothing seems wrong with the card. I've withdrawn money from my PayPal balance to my card countless times and this is the first time I'm having this issue.

Please what do I do?

I have reached out to PayPal's support already.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Callie

Hello @Homericly

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I am sorry to hear you've run into issues trying to withdraw your money. This can happen from time to time for security purposes. Hopefully since some time has passed, you've been able to transfer your money. As all payments and transfers are subject for review, I would recommend trying to complete your transfer at a different time if you still have not been able to get your transfer to go through. 

If you need further assistance, you can always reach us through Facebook, Twitter, or by going to the bottom of any PayPal page under "Help" or "Contact."

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

Homericly
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Callie,

Thanks for your reply. No. I haven't been able to resolve this issue. I have sent 2 email messages about the issue to the PayPal help desk, and I have also called two times, None of those efforts have resulted in a solution. The calls never went through as I waited for 30 minutes until my phone ran out of credit.

I haven't reached out to the help desk on Twitter. I'll do that in a moment.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.