Can't withdraw EUR without converting on EUR card

nikolamnp
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I need help. I have a debit card with EUR currency linked with paypal, and when i try to transfer EUR to it, it converts it to RSD, currency of my country. And my bank must again to converts it to eur. So i lose a lot of money. How i can withdraw EUR on my card without double converting?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

insas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Is you primary currency on your PayPal account set to RSD? Click on ‘wallet’ and where it says PayPal balance, below it’ll show your currencies. One of them will have tag ‘Primary’. If RSD has that tag just click on three dots where Euro is and press ‘Make primary’. Try if it works. PayPal transfers money in the primary currency. You can receive in any just by adding currency but withdrawing or sending you will have to choose which currency you want to be your primary.
Login to Me Too

nikolamnp
Contributor
Contributor

No my primary currency is EUR, I deleted RSD even from my currency selection. I tried everything, but it always offers me to convert to RSD, with very bad rate, so i lose about 5% at least.

Login to Me Too

insas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
When does it ask to convert to RSD, is it at the end? It might be the fact that you opened your account in your country thus it only can be your local currency. Basically you can receive € and you can send €, but not withdraw. Why not try getting card in your local currency? Then you will have only one currency exchange and you can exchange RSD later to euro where then change rate is better.
Login to Me Too

nikolamnp
Contributor
Contributor

No my account in bank is in EUR. But paypal answered me that frin recently I can only withdraw in RSD, by their new crazy agreements...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.