Can't transfer my paypal balance to my back account

marina41
Contributor
Contributor

I have personal account and my PayPal account is connected to my bank account, via Visa card. 

I wanted to transfer my entire balance from PayPal to my bank account. I have a verified account (both my ID and my address have been verified).

I have followed the steps listed on this link

I have been trying to transfer my balance for the past couple of days, but I keep getting this message:

Screenshot 2019-08-20 at 09.53.55.png

Anyone knows why is this happening?

Another question - on the link I provided, it says "PayPal does not charge any fees when you transfer money from your PayPal balance to your bank account." >>> BUT, when I enter my balance, it says that the transfer fee is 4 euros. How come?
Thank you!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @marina41,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues withdrawing funds to your bank. That error can be the result of many different reasons. One reason may be an internal security decline, a browser-related issue, a PayPal based limitation, or an external funding source based limitation. If you've already verified your account on PayPal, I'd recommend checking with your bank to see if they have a limit on how much you can transfer.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

marina41
Contributor
Contributor

I checked with my bank - there is no limit on their side and they said that there must be problem on PayPal side and that probably PayPal has a limit which can be transferred as a single transaction. So my problem still remains unanswered - is there a daily limit of funds that can be transferred from PayPal to my bank account? Also, I asked about the fee - PayPal charges 4 euros fee, although in payPal instructions it says that there is no fee. 
So, to sum up:
- I have a personal verified PayPal account (both address and ID)
- my PayPal account is connected to my Visa card

- I am using the latest Chrome on Mac (Mojave), but I also tried with Safari - same issue

- my bank confirmed there is no limit on their side to the amount of funds that can be transferred from PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.