Can't transfer my funds.

AT0178
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to remove my bank account and re-added it on my PayPal account but I'm still having the same problem. I tried to withdraw my funds a few days ago and I can't do it and I waited for at least 24 hours to retry and it worked but when I withdraw a Smaller amount it didn't go through and I always get the same error message.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Rich

Hello ATO178,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community for assistance. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time withdrawing your balance. That is understandably frustrating. 

If you are unable to make a withdrawal, there are a few things to look for when troubleshooting.

Are you accessing your PayPal account from a secure internet connection and a familiar device?

Are you using any VPNs? 

Do you have any open disputes or claims?

Have you attempted to withdraw the funds multiple times after being rejected? 

Do you have any limitations on your account? 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

AT0178
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, thanks for responding back. I'm using a secure internet and personal phone, I don't use any VPN. But, I tried withdrawing multiple times like 3 times after being rejected from the first try. I got some verification needed on my Account, but I thought its already over. Then I tried withdrawing a large amount of money which it goes well, after that I tried withdrawing the remaining money on my PayPal account to clear my account out. But it didn't go through. I got an email after sending so many requests for help. And I need to talk to an agent but The time difference is big since I'm not in the United States of America. I hope, you can help me regarding this matter. Thanks
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @AT0178,

Thank you for that information! I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support for further assistance if you'd like to talk to an agent. Since you haven't listed your country, I'm unable to provide a direct link to our support number, so I recommend going to Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page, then Contact Us, and then Call Us. They'll be able to look into what kind of verification is needed to assist further. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

AT0178
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for responding. I provided my country already and I am in the Philippines. Thanks kudos
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.