Can't transfer money to my bank account

jagjot350
New Community Member

I'm actually trying to transfer money from my PayPal balance into my bank account, but it won’t let me. It keeps on saying there is a problem right now, and to try again later. This problem was showing up yesterday as well, so I called PayPal customer service, and they representative I spoke to asked me some verification questions so that he can lift the security check that was placed on my account, which was stopping me from making the transfer to my bank. I passed the verification test, but it still wouldn’t let me transfer. The representative tried doing something else, and then once again tried the verification test, and I passed, but still wasn’t able to transfer my money to my bank. He then told me to try and make the transfer into my bank the next day which is today, but it still wouldn’t let me. He said if I can’t make the transfer, then to immediately contact customer service again, and he said he’ll leave a note mentioning that I passed the verification test. I made three phone calls, but every time it would transfer me to a representative, it would just hang up on me. So I decided to send an email instead. Please try to solve this problem, I really need to transfer the fund. 

Thank you. 
Login to Me Too
55 REPLIES 55

CaraBee2Dogs
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue. Money received into my account and I passed all verification. I cannot access it. They do not know WHY. THEY DO NOT CARE, CLEARLY. JUST THE SAME OLD BS, KEEP TRYING. THIS IS A LOUSY ROTTEN SCAM OF A COMPANY, LEADING PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THAT THEY WILL SWIFTLY HANDLE YOUR MONEY SITUATION BUT IN REALITY THEY HAVE A PACK OF FUNCTIONAL ILLITERATES WHO STUTTER AND STAMMER AND MAKE STUPID SUGGESTIONS LIKE USE DIFFERENT BANK ACCOUNTS. I AM NOT DONALD TRUMP. I DO NOT HAVE 20 BANK ACCOUNTS. I HAVE ONE CHEQUING ACCOUNT ONE SAVINGS ACCOUNT ALL IN GOOD STANDING. YET THESE JERKS HAVE MY MONEY AND WILL NOT RELEASE IT, DESPITE ME PASSING ALL SECURITY CHECKS. PayPal is a complete scam. They should be closed down for violating fair trade acts. They mislead people in order to get their business.
Login to Me Too

pmv123
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever get it?

Login to Me Too

monkeymomma
Contributor
Contributor

they cost me service charges because they didn't transfer in mins as promised It's been 2 days and I paid the fee to have it transferred too. Today they refused to let me spend my own money in the account through google pay even! thieves the supervisor actually told me to try buying diapers and food again tomorrow!!!!

Login to Me Too

Legacy007
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I cannot transfer funds to my bank account. The error said the amount is more than I can transfer now. I try all the different lowest number as possible that I could think of. But error keeps showing the same. If this **bleep** error is not fixed, I will never use this **bleep** **bleep** ever again. DO NOT USE OR RECOMMEND THIS **bleep** **bleep** TO ANYBODY. IT IS GOD **bleep** SUCK. I REPEAT DO NOT USE OR RECOMMENT THIS **bleep** **bleep** TO ANYBODY.

Login to Me Too

pmv123
Contributor
Contributor

The only things that worked for me were spending the funds and sending the funds to other accounts. I had a business account and Paypal allows you to have a business and a personal account. I created a personal account and was able to send the money from my business account to it and transfer it out to a NEW bank account. I then transferred it to my current bank account. I was only able to do this with $1000 per day but I was able to withdraw all my funds completely. It was slow but I could not find anything else that works. I also bought a few gift cards for gas and grocery and balanced out the difference with my personal money to speed things up.

I hope this helps you. Paypal is garbage and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone ever again.

Login to Me Too

Legacy007
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal was nice.  I have been using Paypal account for almost 10 years now.

But right now Paypal tries to become bank.  They want to have members to keep some balance in the account.

I am not using US$ in my country.  Everytime I receive money I get charged.  I convert to my currency I get charged.

And I transfer the converted money to my bank account I get charged.

Farewell Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Mondo1111
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal is **bleep**ing trash l, I can’t even get my $20 out to transfer it! I’ve been waiting for 3 days for **bleep**!
Login to Me Too

Y21-La
Contributor
Contributor
Am having this same problem and it’s so annoying because all of my banking information is correct yet am still getting the error message.please fix this I really needs to transfer my money
Login to Me Too

bronwydd
New Community Member

Yes I agree they have my money and I can't get a resolution to it. Just keep going round in circles.

I agree with previous sentiments. They are not helping me atm. I have another  PayPal account that I have been using for years with no problem.

Suddenly set up a new business account and the thing doesn't work

Login to Me Too

PTS11
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal are an absolute disgrace. I have a balance in my Account that no matter what i try .Paypal will not transfer my Balance .

5&1/2 hrs  today spent trying ,with their so called messenger help. 6 to 7 Different Paypal staff could not give answer ,

My bank acc is verified ,my cards and all details are correct . They replied "open new bank acc" ",try again in 72hrs," "we have no one available in call centre""try a smaller value transfer""  All to no avail or satisfactory reply.

We can see your balance, try a smaller dollar value transfer.   Nothing at all works ,This is my money NOT theirs . Im absolutely sure they are using peoples Paypal Balance across the world  (within the short term cash rates market) and picking up the interest to there benefit.

Im now on a mission ,to alert any one and everyone to this Debacle , ALL Media forms ,Investigative Journalist, Government Fair Trading offices .

Ive had a gutfull

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.