Can't transfer money to my bank account

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Can't transfer money to my bank account

Did you ever get it?

Highlighted
Contributor

Same here. I cannot transfer funds to my bank account. The error said the amount is more than I can transfer now. I try all the different lowest number as possible that I could think of. But error keeps showing the same. If this f***ing error is not fixed, I will never use this f***ing P****L ever again. DO NOT USE OR RECOMMEND THIS F***ING P****L TO ANYBODY. IT IS GOD D*MNED SUCK. I REPEAT DO NOT USE OR RECOMMENT THIS F***ING P****L TO ANYBODY.
Highlighted
Contributor

The only things that worked for me were spending the funds and sending the funds to other accounts. I had a business account and Paypal allows you to have a business and a personal account. I created a personal account and was able to send the money from my business account to it and transfer it out to a NEW bank account. I then transferred it to my current bank account. I was only able to do this with $1000 per day but I was able to withdraw all my funds completely. It was slow but I could not find anything else that works. I also bought a few gift cards for gas and grocery and balanced out the difference with my personal money to speed things up.

I hope this helps you. Paypal is garbage and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone ever again.

Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal was nice.  I have been using Paypal account for almost 10 years now.

But right now Paypal tries to become bank.  They want to have members to keep some balance in the account.

I am not using US$ in my country.  Everytime I receive money I get charged.  I convert to my currency I get charged.

And I transfer the converted money to my bank account I get charged.

Farewell Paypal.

Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal is **bleep**ing trash l, I can’t even get my $20 out to transfer it! I’ve been waiting for 3 days for **bleep**!