Can't transfer money to my bank account

jagjot350
New Community Member

I'm actually trying to transfer money from my PayPal balance into my bank account, but it won’t let me. It keeps on saying there is a problem right now, and to try again later. This problem was showing up yesterday as well, so I called PayPal customer service, and they representative I spoke to asked me some verification questions so that he can lift the security check that was placed on my account, which was stopping me from making the transfer to my bank. I passed the verification test, but it still wouldn’t let me transfer. The representative tried doing something else, and then once again tried the verification test, and I passed, but still wasn’t able to transfer my money to my bank. He then told me to try and make the transfer into my bank the next day which is today, but it still wouldn’t let me. He said if I can’t make the transfer, then to immediately contact customer service again, and he said he’ll leave a note mentioning that I passed the verification test. I made three phone calls, but every time it would transfer me to a representative, it would just hang up on me. So I decided to send an email instead. Please try to solve this problem, I really need to transfer the fund. 

Thank you. 
Login to Me Too
55 REPLIES 55

jaylenjones876
Contributor
Contributor
Did you eventually get help with it? I am having this problem now and I need it to be resolved as soon as possible.
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

has it been verified?

try a debit card ,cost is 25 cents

Login to Me Too

Fhjk
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem, can't transfer available balance.
Login to Me Too

Ereheur
You can transfer it with xoom
Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor
No I've been trying for 2 months now. I really want to close PayPal the customer service is horrible.
Login to Me Too

Withrow
New Community Member

i'm having the same problem.  I called customer service after 3 days of not being able to transfer, read out the credit card information I have on file to lift my security threshold and they said it didn't match even though I was literally reading it off my paypal ACCOUNT SCREEN and that I would have to call back in 24-48 hours to try and be verified... what a **bleep**ing joke.  

Login to Me Too

Ppollox68
Contributor
Contributor
Me also. Resolved.? How.?
Login to Me Too

Ereheur
With Xoom you can it’s a PayPal service. Click on “more” at bottom right then click on “send bank deposits or cash” and viola! Mine says it will transfer within the next 20 mins so fingers crossed
Login to Me Too

Ppollox68
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get it to work.? I’d love to know how. L
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.