Can't transfer money from my account to my card due to an error

BorisKraus
New Community Member

Hi everybody.

I have transferred my money from my PayPal account to my card a few times now and there has been no issue. I always transfer all my funds I have available to my bank account at the end of the month. However, recently I was only able to transfer a certain amount and when I go above that certain amount (to be specific it is 200 US dollars) I can't seem to transfer any more money. What is the worst part is that anything BELOW 200 US dollars can't be transferred either. Whenever I try I get the message "We’re sorry, this is more than you can transfer right now. Please enter a lower amount." and I get the same message when I go above 200 US dollars. I have never experienced this problem before and I have used PayPal almost daily for a year now. I have not changed my bank details, my card number or have done any changes to my PayPal account. 

Right now I have around 40 USD in my PayPal account and I can't transfer those anywhere. 

Did anyone have a similar problem? Or did anyone resolve it already? Or who do I contact with this? Please let me know. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.