Can't transfer money from my PayPal balance to the bank card

elgord
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

Here is the issue with transferring my money from balance to the bank card I have for several days.

I've linked VISA card, verified it successfully.

But trying the transfer I'm getting the message @We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.@

There is no reply from support by email.

There is the only bot on the official FB page!

When I'm trying to call, the number does not work.

Does anyone had such an experience or have any contact with support team recently?

I've checked all available information and the name on the bank card and on the PP account are the same.

I will never use this terrible bot service for getting money in the future, but I just want to get my money!

Please advise if any ideas what to do!!!!!

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @elgord,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. Sorry to hear you have had this experience. Once you click on 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of any page and follow the instructions to call us, you should have no problem. If you repeat the word 'Agent', you should be transferred through. You may have reached some sort of withdrawal limit or be experiencing a security block. Also, it's worth checking with your card issuer to ensure they accept these type of withdrawals. The relevant team should be able to investigate further by phone.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.