Can't transfer money from confirmed bank account to Paypal balance.

UglyPineapple
Contributor
Contributor
Hey guys! So this seems to be a quickly-becoming popular issue and I have looked through numerous posts about it with no avail. Here are the deetz: I created my own account after using a family member's because I was getting cramped. This said family member's account had my verified bank account linked and I was able to move money back and forth effortlessly. GREAT! So, new account created, linked bank account and credit card, added personal info, had it all set up, right? Went to move money from CONFIRMED bank account to my NEW PayPal balanced, only to get the infamous "We can't confirm your request right now, contact us" or something very similar to those words. I've tried several times over the last month with the same issue. I even opened ANOTHER bank account at the same bank and it still didn't work. After talking to a rep, they said that PayPal couldn't move money from the bank because of a "security issue with the bank." Like I said, the bank worked for the old account I used, so it's not the bank. ALSO some other things I noticed were: I was unable to set a pin on my new account, and, I can't see, add, or access my PayPal goals. HELP! Is my account borked?! Any insight is appreciated in advance.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.