Can't transfer funds to bank account/pending withdrawal

Geng50
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having trouble with my withdrawal transactions, i can't complete the transfer when I still have an existing balance. I've already e-mailed the Message Center about this but they can't trace any withdrawal transaction either. I had withdrawal transactions before, and this is the first time that I've experienced this. Must be a glitch in the system. Help pls.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Geng50,

Is the transfer amount editable? If the amount to be transferred says 0, that would cause an error. The amount to be withdrawn must be entered to allow the withdrawal to be completed. If you've tried editing this field and it will not allow an edit, I would suggest calling customer service by phone for real-time troubleshooting. Click Contact and then click Call us, then log in to get the number to call. Once you've reached a representative, you can let them know that you've sent the screenshots and they will be able to grab the email and assist.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

PayPal_paula

He Geng50, 

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble withdrawing your funds. Can you tell us what exactly is happening when you are trying to withdraw your funds? Are you receiving an error message and if so what does it say? Are you funds showing in your available balance as if they are not then you will need to wait for them to show on your available balance before you can withdraw them. 

Please feel free to come back with some more information so we can help you. 

Thanks 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Geng50
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Paula! Thanks for your reply. I still have an available balance. What happens is everytime I transfer funds to my bank account, transfer amount window says 0, but the original available balance still shows below it. Then if I click next, an error message appears saying "pls check your information and try again". And if I do it all over again, it'd end up the same. This is my first time to experience this, all my previous transfer/withdrawal transactions were successful. I sent screenshots of my transaction to message center, they haven't replied yet.
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Geng50,

Is the transfer amount editable? If the amount to be transferred says 0, that would cause an error. The amount to be withdrawn must be entered to allow the withdrawal to be completed. If you've tried editing this field and it will not allow an edit, I would suggest calling customer service by phone for real-time troubleshooting. Click Contact and then click Call us, then log in to get the number to call. Once you've reached a representative, you can let them know that you've sent the screenshots and they will be able to grab the email and assist.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Geng50
Contributor
Contributor
Okay, I'll try to call them. Thanks.😊
Login to Me Too

Yngmny
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there am new to paypal I hv had my account verified so many times and also made a withdrawal had my account and card verified also and confirmed now its not letting me withdraw money to the bank account anyone help on top of this there customer service are closed until 8am in UK
Login to Me Too

dekayoba
Contributor
Contributor

Hello team for some days now i have been trying to withdraw some funds to my card but am enable to do so and i keep getting the same feedback

"Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later"

i have waited 24hrs, and 72hsr to try but still the same feedback

Thank You

Login to Me Too

arjeeleynes
Contributor
Contributor

I'm encountering the same problem, have you found a way to solve it? Thanks.

Login to Me Too

dekayoba
Contributor
Contributor

Not yet and nobody is even responding to me from PayPal

Login to Me Too

What should I do because I can't transfer funds to my bank account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.