Can't transfer funds, receiving a "Sorry" error

HistoryMarche
Contributor
Contributor

So it's been nearly 24 hours since I can't transfer my funds from my PayPal to my card. I've tried clearing cache, tried both Chrome and Firefox, tried 3 different PCs.

Yesterday PayPal was spamming me with an error: "Something's not right. Please try again later"
Today they're spamming me with an error: "Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later."

I tried contacting support, to no avail. What's going on here? Is anyone else having these issues?

Some further info, my card is verified of course and isn't expired, been doing business on it through PP for a while.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

HistoryMarche
Contributor
Contributor

Update for anyone that has a similar issue, this is what worked for me:

Since I had little over 3,000EUR that I wanted to transfer, I couldn't transfer the whole thing. But when I tried doing it in smaller amounts it worked (3 x 1000). I was charged 3 x PayPal fees instead of 1.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

HistoryMarche
Contributor
Contributor

Update for anyone that has a similar issue, this is what worked for me:

Since I had little over 3,000EUR that I wanted to transfer, I couldn't transfer the whole thing. But when I tried doing it in smaller amounts it worked (3 x 1000). I was charged 3 x PayPal fees instead of 1.

Login to Me Too

temp20190826a
Contributor
Contributor
Glad you got your funds, I'm currently getting the same message from PayPal. I would not consider this resolved if the only way to get your funds transferred was to do separate smaller transactions and incur more fees with each transfer. Why can we not transfer larger sums to our verified bank accounts? Something doesn't seem legal for PayPal to restrict access to your money when needed. I'm baffled...
Login to Me Too

Draganns

me to today and yestrday

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.