Can’t send money PayPal is asking me to “Link a new card” but i have my bank account linked.

Miki66
Contributor
Contributor
Hello dear community, Can anybody there please help. PayPal doesn’t allow me to send money because is asking me to “Link a new card” when my bank account is linked, accepted and confirmed to, i dont have a credit card just have a Girocard or Debit and the number do not match. Please i cant fix this seems very unlogisch and unpraktisch. Looking forward for you
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Miki66,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forums! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues sending funds through your bank. It sounds like this transaction attempt is being affected by our Security System. Our Security System monitors and reviews all actions and transactions that process on and through PayPal. Payments or certain actions can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity.

If that's the case, we normally recommend trying another funding source or reaching out to our Customer Support for further assistance. You can find their contact info by clicking Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Elexes
New Community Member

you didnt answer the question, plus in contact we turn back for the same hassle as we dont have any live chat numbers or email to contact, this is really unacceptable. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.