cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sell Bitcoin on mobile app

Chase2020
New Community Member

Can't sell Bitcoin on mobile app

Every time I go to sell my Bitcoin in the app it takes me to a review and sell page, but that is it. I don't see anything else that indicates that I can actually go through with the sale. Anyone else have this issue, and does anyone know why it's happening? I just don't know if maybe I have an old phone or if it's a bug. Also, before people ask, yes I tried to scroll down. Nothing there either.

3 REPLIES 3
Malakzd
New Community Member

Re: Can't sell Bitcoin on mobile app

Same issue here . I tried to contact support. It’s been 10 weeks now they keep saying it’s a technical issue. I really regret getting into crypto with them! I started to feel it’s a scam. Sham on paypal!!!
Jbenitez77032
Contributor

I have the same problem and so is my daughter. I wonder if there is something that can be done or the money has been lost. No one has been able to help after 6 calls to PayPal.
ChrisB41
Contributor

This is so frustrating. I wish I never got involved in this with paypal and bitcoin. I feel like I'm being conned and nothing is being done about it. This is bad buisness paypal! Your reputation is better than this but maybe it shouldn't be!